If you've watched any Duke basketball games recently, you've probably seen this commercial
Is this really going to convince anyone to go to Duke? It's like they're not even trying to counter the stereotype of the Duke student as a pasty anti-social loser (maybe it's not a stereotype?).
The best part comes at 0:09 in the video when the two guys walking down the sidewalk bump fists. For some reason, it kills me every time. I like to imagine what they're saying to each other (post yours in the comments):
- "Did you see the new cheer sheet?" "You know it!"
- "I'm going to dress up as a monkey at the next basketball game!" "What a great idea, that's so clever!"
- "We go to Duke!" "I know, it's totally radical!"
- "Let's not tell anyone that we had butt sex." "Good idea."
- "Halfway to being a 40-year old virgin!"